What's new

Tail lights options

Reaction score
In my opinion the only thing that lets the car down is the tail lights, no that they're a bad design or anything but I think they have a slightly dated look to them with the whole red/orange patterned lens going on!

I was wondering if people could post up pictures/names of the various aftermarket lights available. Something kind of OE but fresh looking... I've been told about yashio factory lights but I'm struggling to find a picture of the clears and can only find the smoked lenses. cheers for the help guys :)

Reaction score
Website
www.skewer.co.uk
Country
rhdjapan is a good place to look, they have a number of options -

These are the Yashio Factory smoked/red ones (I'll be looking to get these ones as they go with my smoked repeaters and still retain the reverse light clear lenses);

D-Max LED clear/red ones similar to those posted above ;

Origin clear/red LED with black frame;

There's also some afterburner type ones available, not got any pics of those at present.

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
ive got the d-max led lights, they are fantastic looking bits of kit and make the back end look so much nicer. they were one of the small things that swayed me to buy this car over others....

Reaction score
Sold on the clear D max LED's :D any idea where to buy them from? Thank you for the help!!!

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
mine were on the car when it came from japan, i have seen them available somewhere but they were non led but looked exactly the same. what colour silvia have you got? if its pewter silver i can put a pic up to show how they look on the car....

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
very nice!! well i've got a pic somewhere, should give you an idea as i have aero spats and spoiler

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
glad you found a set, here they are fitted:cool:

in my opinion a big improvement:D

Reaction score
Nice reg :D You'll be able to see mine soon, that'll make you giggle :D

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
bought it mostly for a crack:) plus it was silly cheap and would be easy to re-sell to someone like evilchap with a silly quick s15. all the good s15 plates were taken already, nicelys was the coolest.....

Reaction score
I bought mine off a friend on the cheap, shame I cant have the full word but to anyone with half a brain you can tell what it reads... I have E4 EVL :) It looked well on my my RS... :D

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
funny thing is though, it probably wouldnt cya:rotfl: not at the moment anyway;)

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
uh oh... whats up with it?
turbo gaskets are blowing - its the most annoying thing ever as the car feels like its lost so much power......going in for work soon to try and bring the car up to some sort of level