What's new

Tail lights options

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Really? whats the issue?
well the LED's on the D-max are in 2 boards, and randomly just blows a board now and again, Until you hit it.. then it works.. however, when the ichi go was running i had one board on the other side out for ages!

Putting them to a Car spark to sort it out for me tho.

Reaction score
Country
turbo gaskets are blowing - its the most annoying thing ever as the car feels like its lost so much power......going in for work soon to try and bring the car up to some sort of level
Thats an understatement ...:rolleyes::rotfl:

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
you know these things, one thing leads to another...... i blame the other jez, his way was 'if you get this you may as well get that' and if you get that its easier to do this at the same time':rolleyes:

may as well spend all the money at once and only feel it once, rather than spread the misery over time:rotfl:

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
back on topic, ive never had a problem with the leds in my dmax.....:nod:

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
There is an alternative if you would rather not go with LED's? I forget what brand mine are but they're non LED and the quality is very good. They use the OEM light bulbs so you won't need to mess around with any electrics either. I will say though, if I had the money at the time I would have gone with the Origin LED ones

Reaction score
I've just had to do my gaskets :(, it's not hard to do it's just time consuming and a bit awkward!

Reaction score
Ive got some in silver they look much better in the flesh, so to speak. Have the standard lights on at the moment though for the MOT just not swapped them back yet.

J

jonny b

them d max ones look the job....antone know off hand whats the name of the back bumper of that s15 in the pic????

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Gorgeous car there s15rkm, knew I'd seen the one in the new forum header before!

Jonny_b: Which S15? Judging by his signature I'd say the one on S15RKM's car is C-West overfenders & a standard rear bumper. If its mine its a Trial Tryforce item but isn't actually a bumper :thumbs: its mounted over and beneath the standard bumper

Reaction score
Gorgeous car there s15rkm, knew I'd seen the one in the new forum header before!

Jonny_b: Which S15? Judging by his signature I'd say the one on S15RKM's car is C-West overfenders & a standard rear bumper. If its mine its a Trial Tryforce item but isn't actually a bumper :thumbs: its mounted over and beneath the standard bumper
The forum header I know I just spotted it myself today :cool: thanks Trial_S15

Yes they are complete rear arches and wrap slightly around the rear about 6 inches or 150mm for you young uns:wack: you can see the line in this pic

:thumbs: