What's new

installing wide body rear fenders

Reaction score
Country
i always loved the look of widebody kits, and was thinking about installing a set of wide rear fenders on my s15. i've installed a set before on my s13 and molded it onto the body instead of riveting them in. they turned out looking really sharp, except i had to cut away a large chunk of the original rear fender wheel well. i don't really want to hack up the s15 like i did with my s13 though.

does anyone have any tips on installing the rear widebody fender without having to cut up too much of the original body?

C

carpo rb27 s15

what size wheel are you running...!!what you could do first is roll your
rear archs out 30mm,then you could fit 50mm rear fenders no probs..that
way you will not have to hack away any of your steel panel.and will be a very tidy job,i have done it to a few silvias:thumbs:

R

RIMTUCK

If you're going to have the tire/wheels far out as the wide fenders, don't you still have to cut the original fenders to prevent the tire from touching and cutting up?

Reaction score
Country
If you're going to have the tire/wheels far out as the wide fenders, don't you still have to cut the original fenders to prevent the tire from touching and cutting up?
that was the problem i has with my s13. also it kinda looks funny when you can see the original fender under the wide fender.

carpo rb27 s15-- do you have any pics of the wide body's you've done?