What's new

cobra daytonas

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
hey guys, just wanted to know if anyone has a cobra daytona drivers seat fitted and does it foul on anything it shouldnt ie the door or centre console? i want to fit it with the cobra tailored subframe, worried if i bodge the standard one it would sit too high. the subframe they list is for s14/a but im sure its the same for s15. what do you guys reckon? access to rear seats is not an issue as i never use them - silly low exhaust plus passengers equals bad news:nod:

as much as i think the standard seats are very smart, after going out in my mates evo makkinen again today i realised that higher sided seats with bigger bolsters would make a massive difference:D

Reaction score
Website
www.skewer.co.uk
Country
I have the tilt/recline versions of the Daytona's in my GT-Four and they are a superb seat. Shouldn't have any height issues in the 15 as there's bags of headroom without a sunroof, and getting specific subframes should do the trick nicely.

T

TC

hey guys, just wanted to know if anyone has a cobra daytona drivers seat fitted and does it foul on anything it shouldnt ie the door or centre console? i want to fit it with the cobra tailored subframe, worried if i bodge the standard one it would sit too high. the subframe they list is for s14/a but im sure its the same for s15. what do you guys reckon? access to rear seats is not an issue as i never use them - silly low exhaust plus passengers equals bad news:nod:

as much as i think the standard seats are very smart, after going out in my mates evo makkinen again today i realised that higher sided seats with bigger bolsters would make a massive difference:D
I have had a Cobra Daytona recliner seat fitted before, it only just clears the doortrim and doesn't foul the centre console. I had it fitted with a super low rail but it still sat very high.
I'm only short but my head still touched the roof with a helmet on.
I have since replaced the Cobra with a Recaro SR4 which has a much better seating position, however it slightly fouls on the doortrim.
The Cobra fitted better in my FC.

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
after a lot of back and forth with people on here and the sxoc i think ill end up getting the recaro speed with bride super low rails. thanks for the info people:thumbs: