What's new

Aero bumpers...

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I dont know if anyone has seen these already, but there is a company in america offering S15 Aero bumpers which are made from somthing they call Duraflex material.

From what I have read it is part FRP, part plastic, bonded together with a flexible resin.

Cost of the bumper itself seems very reasonable at $240, but shipping costs are quite high ($600) - but this could be combined and reduced with multiple orders..

Take a look and post up what you think...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350137536413

S

StarletRick

id get one of those.

are you up for buying one aswell?

the shipping cost drops dramatically if 3 or more people want one...

if 4 people want one, the price all in shipped is about 300 quid.

thats bloody good!

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Yeah, I'll be definatly be buying a FRP Areo front bumper, - or one of these within the next month

I've sent an e-mail to the seller asking about discounts on the bumpers, and the shipping for multiple items, and am awaiting a reply on this. When I get the reply I will post up the costs for different quantitys.

The only thing though, the seller has a feedback rating of 85, and 93.9 % Positive, which, lets admit it, isnt brilliant. If I was to buy more than on of these (on behalf of other people) I could not afford to be responsible for anything going wrong out of my control...

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
EDIT: I've just recieved an e-mail from the guy selling these and he said shipping will remain the same at $600 for upto 3 bumpers.

so..

1. £566.76
2. £364.16
3. £296.62 -> :nod:

I'll be up for this if two other people are..??? Looks like I'm on a mass group buy mission today with the CF cooling panels too!!

Last edited:
S

s15andy.s

thats not bad at all..im sure theres a couple here that want an aero front bumper.

but like u said the feedback isnt great..could be dodge

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
^ Yeah, thats my only concern andy..

I've been swatting up on the T&C's of PayPals protection scheme, and our money would definatly be covered under their buyers protection 'insurance scheme', so if the worst comes to it then they can help..

Are you up for this then Starlet Rick?? if so then we only need one more person! :D

S

StarletRick

im 100% up for this, i need a new bumper anyway as some prick put a huge scratch in mine ;[

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
OK Rick, so currently we're looking £365 each, but if one more person wants in we'll be looking sub £300 each..

anyone???

S

StarletRick

im sure someone will get on this. maybe paz? hes been after one for an aeon.

S

StarletRick

just have the valued declared lower ^^

and itll only be about 30 quid or so if we did get hit.