What's new

Will S14 exhaust fit on a S15?

D

daniel83

Hello!
I know that this question has been asked many times.

I have been offered a exhaust system for a S14 to my S15. and it´s not only the catback section. It´s the hole system.
Downpipe, frontpipe, De-cat and catback.
And now for the question.
Will it fit?

Many thanks!

Daniel

M

Matt_S

Yes, kinda. If it has adj mounts, like some of them do, It will stick out way beyond the bumper tho :wack: Prob about 3" :wack:

02specraero

I dunno about s14 exhaust but a cat-back from an s13 fits pretty good with a little modification lol. When i bought my car it came with a NISMO exhaust, sounded great but it was only 2.5" exhaust. Well i had an S13 hatch with an SR in it and had a 3" Apexi cat back on it and i laid it under there to see if it would fit and it was close. it angled up too much at the end and a few of the hangers weren't in the right places but as far as length and bends it worked. lucky for me my dad's an excellent welder so he just cut a bit out and bent it down on the back end and welded it back up then cut off the apexi canister and welded the NISMO one on :) for me being in the US and us being gay and not getting the s15 here, this was the easiest way for me to get exhaust on my s15 :) plus when ppl ask what exhaust i have i get to say "custom" and it makes me feel real real special :cool::thumbs:

D

daniel83

The company says that it will fit on the S15. So I guess that they are right. if not they will have too get me a one that fits.

Reaction score
im 99% sure that the only way youll get it to fit is with the s14 decat and turbo elbow, it wont fit with the stock s15 stuff

D

daniel83

As I Said it´s Downpipe, frontpipe, De-cat and catback.
I´m not sure if elbow is with it. But I can ask them.
It´s cost 536£ incl shippment.

//Daniel

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
hmm i remember lining my car up with my friends s14a and they didnt look like there would be swapable.. just due to the mounting points along the system.