What's new

Think I'm missing some bits...

Reaction score
Website
www.skewer.co.uk
Country
Gave the new motor a good clean today, first since taking ownership last weekend, surprising just how dirty the pearl whites get :rolleyes:

Anyhoo, I think I'm missing a couple of bits from the front end. Namely the cooling panel from under the bonnet at the front, and the mesh from the main bumper air vent. Don't suppose anyone has these parts going, or know of a nice aftermarket cooling panel?

J

JDM JUNKIE

Haha that would be a hard part to find...
The front bumper has no mesh in the center section.

As cooling panels go take your pick. Think of a Japanese company... Yep! they make one too. haha

Gave the new motor a good clean today, first since taking ownership last weekend, surprising just how dirty the pearl whites get :rolleyes:

Anyhoo, I think I'm missing a couple of bits from the front end. Namely the cooling panel from under the bonnet at the front, and the mesh from the main bumper air vent. Don't suppose anyone has these parts going, or know of a nice aftermarket cooling panel?

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
AS JDM junkie said, the big hole in the front doesn't have mesh from factory. But I'm pretty sure a mesh is fitted as part of the SVA prep work. I had a silver mesh cable tied there which I removed as soon as I got the car.

You should have plastic mesh in the holes where the foglights are though.

Reaction score
Website
www.skewer.co.uk
Country
Thanks for the replies guys.

Yakozan > I do indeed have the plastic mesh in the side vents with the fogs, but as noted not got any in the main central air damn (not overly clear in my sig pic). Think the rad and so forth is a little vulnerable and was hoping there was one of the same type as the side ones that went there. Not to worry, I'll have to sort something out :)

Don't suppose anyone has a standard cooling panel knocking about at all?

Reaction score
I bought some black mesh from an Auto Shop and cable tied it to the bumper. It was never a stock item from Nissan.
The stock cooling panel was only a half panel, you'd be beter off getting a full aftermarket one

Reaction score
Website
www.skewer.co.uk
Country
Thanks for the replys guys.

Found this black abs mesh meterial which I think I'll go for, similar to that used in the side vents and not overly expensive -

As to the cooling panel, I've seen the GReddy ali ones are about the best value, though a full carbon one would look rather nice :rolleyes:

Last edited: