What's new

anyone got a cusco slam panel

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
hey guys,

im after a generous someone to draw around thier cusco slam panel on to a piece of card for me so that i can send it off to a manufacturer who will produce them in polished stainless for a fraction of the price. i was going to ask to be lent one if there is someone not using thiers and i could paypal you a deposit so you'll know ill return it. anyone that can help please let me know. if someones willing to do a template on card it would need to have the mounting points marked on and where there are bends in the metal, i could then cut out and test fit the template on my car and send it off. i have already used this guy for a few things and his products are awesome for the money. maybe could get a group buy going once alls done if theres interest?:) here are some others he produces

thanks guys.

dean.

Last edited:
S

silviac

Depends where you are and how much I can send one to you. I have exact copy of cusco one in aluminium.

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
well if you could do me a good template on paper and send it to me i could then make it into cardboard and test fit it. i'd be grateful and pay the postage by sending you paypal for the amount- if you did it on paper and folded it up it would just be like sending a letter. im in kent in england but can pm you my address if you dont mind doing this.

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
If only you could do one that went the whole way across like the garage defend one. Now that would be awesome.

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
they'd have to be some sort of magician to make one out of stainless, wasnt someone moulding a fibreglass copy of the garage defend?

G

gunner93

I just DIY a cusco copy ...

Use a card board as template

Trace it on a zinc sheet

Cut out zinc panel with the folds and bends

Choose your color for added bling factor

Here's the ori cusco panel - close enough

Last edited:
F

freebird

Silviac where did you get yours from or did you make it, if so would you be interested in making another?

Regards

Davey

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
not a big fan of baby blue and hate anodised stuff - it'll only fade and look pants eventually:nod:

subzero

Reaction score
no dude, you have apoint, im going spraying the rocker to match the cusco plate . so were both as bad as each other :D