What's new

perfectrun wheel bearing link?

Reaction score
hows it going i need a rear wheel bearing, did a search got the part number and recommendation to use perfectrun im having trouble finding the part with them though does anyone have a link? thanks

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
They do not have everything on their webiste.

You need to email them asking for a price giving them the part number :thumbs:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
It would be impossible for them to list every OEM part for every Jap manufacturer... Which is why you need to request via email :)

Reaction score
Country
Yep, as said above, just give them a description of what you want includng part numbers. They will give you a price for each part which you can then include when filling in the order form. Take not that the prices wont include shipping which they will invoice you for when dispatched.

Reaction score
Country
Ive used Camskill plenty of times before for my FTO and can reccomend them :)

However you could still probably get it cheaper via Perfectrun ?

Reaction score
thanks man, can you tell from the pic if it looks like the right bearing, they dont list the manafacturers part number,
works out at 113.59 euro from camskill and about 125 euro from perfectrun

Last edited:

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
having a little trouble getting this bearing, i've found uk suppliers for it as a 200sx bearing but i'm not familiar with the companies supplying them....
I'm in need of new wheel bearing myself, are the 200sx bearings the same as the S15 ones? I need to replace the front one on the drivers side and have found a second hand one from low mileage uk 200sx (funds are tight) - I just wanted to know if it will work in my '99 spec S S15?

Reaction score
dont know about the front one, mine was the rear i bought that one from camskill and it was the right fit for my spec r

M

Matt_S

The Camskill one in the pic isnt a 200sx wheel bearing. Looks more like a 300ZX one. R33/S13/S14/S15 dont have the bolt holes on at the top like the one in the pic. The other link does look like an S body one tho, if that helps.

Reaction score
ya i should have said that, the bearing i received didnt have those bolt holes on the top, just the ones on the sides

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
But Camskill don't list front bearings/hubs. Has anybody used front hubs or wheel bearings from a UKDM 200SX in a JDM S15? I can get new OEM Nissan ones but they're over €300 which I just don't have at the minute :(

M

Matt_S

Im more confident about the fronts being the same than I was the rears. WHen I pulled the rear hubs apart for the brake upgrade the S15 looked different to the S15 and R33, which are very similar. The dust seal was different. Maybe nothing, but I thought Id say.

Reaction score
Country
I believe the part number for S14/S15 front hub bearing assembly is the same. Ordered one myself from Perfectrun.