What's new

What can this be?

S

Shade Phoenix

I was drifting at the local track today and everything whent fine until one of the last laps where in accident turned off the electrical fans!
So when i stopped all the water boiled out!, i cooled it down and put on new water. Nothing happend wiht the sound or response of the engine except this light with a engine on, what could this be?

Reaction score
taking a guess in my limited S15 knowledge but it's possible the Thermo may have bit the dust and caused the engine to think it was over heating so constantly pumping water around to cool.

M

Matt_S

Try removing the battery, foot on the foot brake for 30 secs and then reconnect the battery. That might work.

S

Shade Phoenix

Tried to reset it, but didnt work.
Not sure if the Consult thats beeing used in Norway can check an s15 engine, it should since we got s14 shouldnt it?

Tried to search for loose objects in the enginebay but didnt find any thing. But when i checked the lights in the dash, its all normal again =P

S

Shade Phoenix

Well cuss the light still where on while i was driving around after the "resetting" .

S

Shade Phoenix

I tok off the cable to the battery and pushed the brake pedal, left it alone for 10 mins and put on the cable again.. Light still on.
Next day light still on, I searched the enginebay touching cables and fuses, checking all of the fuses, no dead ones. But after all the searching the light is off as it should be :p