What's new

Z32 afm fitting help

Reaction score
Hey guys im getting a z32afm but it has not got the connector plug so 1st thing is where can I get a plug from and 2nd thing is has anybody got the wiring connections for connecting it to existing loom,thanks.:thumbs:
Ric

J

j@garagemac

dude try RHDjapan they have new Tomei oned for like £20
usually stock them but im all out atm :)

hope this helps

G

GUEST_JDM

the tomei plug has a jap wiring diagram with it too for an s15, if you can read jap like i can its pritty easy tells you all the colours n **** man of the standard loom to the new tomei plug easy as

Reaction score
Thanks Nicely just a question though if I fit it with the current map how will it affect the car if at all,im running a Power FC but not sure how to adjust it on the Commander and I cant afford another re-map at the moment as I was gonna wait till I got some 740cc injectors to replace the 555cc I have fitted and I want a new 255lt fuel pump so I need to wait till I have these,pls help with any info you or anyone else has.Thanks.

Ric

M

Matt_S

I think you need to go into settings and have a hunt round. If not Ill go have a look at mine and write it up for you.....

Or search on SXOC for it...

Reaction score
Country
If you get a Z32 AFM with a plug on it i take it this can be wired up to the existing S15 AFM wiring usuing the example above ? Also is there anything else needed (adapter etc) or is it a straight swap on ?

M

Matt_S

I spliced my Z32 plug (actually it was an RB25DET) AFM in on the S14 so I could have either or - but then I was only running an SAFCII with bigger inj to match. If Id wanted to I could have swapped the std AFM and Inj back in. If youre going with the HD Chip, it might be a good idea to do that Jez, prep it up so you can get down to Jez' then just swap the AFMs over there. :)

Re the different wiring, the S15 has differnt colours, that all. Its basically the same.

Reaction score
Country
Ahh...is it not a good idea to drive to H-Dev with the Z32 AFM without a proper mapping then, otherwise i can do what you said and splice the cable in, then swap there and solder it properly and neatly when i get home ?