What's new

Greddy oil cooler installation

S

silviac

Has anyone got a link or instruction of how to fit?

Does the intake manifold need to be taken out or just plenum only? How about alternator?

Reaction score
it can be fitted with everything in place but its not easy. Youll need patience!! The instructions in the box are fine just follow the pictures

S

silviac

it can be fitted with everything in place but its not easy. Youll need patience!! The instructions in the box are fine just follow the pictures
lol no instruction haha but I should be able to figure out this weekend :D

Reaction score
I tried to install my Greddy oil cooler with the intake manifold and plenum in place, but my main issue was that I couldn't get any spanners onto the fittings to tighten the hoses to the sandwhich plate, so after trying for a few days, I ended up spending an hour or two removing both the plenum and manifold, once it was all removed, I had it tightened in 5 mins.

Reaction score
i fount it alot easyer from under the car but removing the intake manifold would be the better option, i was lazy

P

Paul2x

Don't need to remove any of that stuff, just push/detach the few things over by the shock tower, stuff you arm down their and take your time.

Are you mounting it behind the radiator or down in the right corner of the bumper?

I can post some picks for ya if you would like