What's new

Carbon Bonnets

A

Audiiobahn

Hi

Were can i buy a carbon hood to my s15?
Not to expensive please.

And im looking for a carbon wing to, if u have one or know were i can buy one please pm or write in the thread.

Cheers Tobbe!

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
have a look in the trader section
Knight Racer
EPracing
SRB Power
Apex gb
driftworks maybe

Reaction score
Reaction score
What brand got best quality??
I saw the Seibon up close at Silverstone it was fitted to one of the EDC Drift cars and looked lovely,also my girlfriend has a Varis Carbon Bonnet for her Evo6 that has lovely weave and is as well made as the Seibon item,both are very good quality.Not really seen any others kazamaS15 has a CF bonnet fitted, its an X-treme item http://forum.s15oc.com/showthread.php?t=167 maybe ask him what thats like?,think its this one bottom right:- http://www.xxx-treme.jp/freme2.htm :thumbs:

Edit:- on the xxx-treme link click the second link at the top-, then the second bonnet link,blue circle with arrow in it,the bonnet should be there,no direct link to the page,weird.

Last edited:

Sender

Reaction score
Country
I was considering Seibon or Chargespeed OEM look. I heard a lot of good words about Chargespeed body kits, but nothing about their carbon bonnets :nod:

Sender

Reaction score
Country
I was considering Seibon or Chargespeed OEM look. I heard a lot of good words about Chargespeed body kits, but nothing about their carbon bonnets :nod:
come on guys, someone got to have any experience with this :rolleyes:

M

Matt_S

Err, I gave you my opinion! Pow-R used to be a dealer for them as far as I know and I saw quite a few when I visited Alan Tang (Pow R). :thumbs:

If I wanted one (and assumign I liked their designs - which I did on the S14) then I wouldnt hesitate buying one :)