DET

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I'd check that. Its the only thing which is different and could effect duty in the way it is. If your fuel pump or injectors were struggling to supply fuel at 1 bar, your knock figure would be higher. So something is forcing the duty up on the injectors. FPRs are a cheat anyway. Its better to use larger injectors which were designed to flow higher at a standard pressure than force smaller injectors to flow higher at a higher pressure. Try fitting the original and see what happens to the duty.

G

gunner93

I'd check that. Its the only thing which is different and could effect duty in the way it is. If your fuel pump or injectors were struggling to supply fuel at 1 bar, your knock figure would be higher. So something is forcing the duty up on the injectors. FPRs are a cheat anyway. Its better to use larger injectors which were designed to flow higher at a standard pressure than force smaller injectors to flow higher at a higher pressure. Try fitting the original and see what happens to the duty.
Thanks Nicely. Will sort out my fuel surge issues and Fuel pressure tomorrow. Was also considering a on-road tuning as well to improve my fuel consumption. She's been very thirsty of late or was it my over enthusiastic right foot? :wack:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Increased fuel consumption would be consistent with your injectors running high duty. I'm not saying it IS the FPR, just that it needs checking.