What's new

Spec S Springs

Reaction score
Website
www.littleknocks.co.uk
I Have recently bought my girlfriend a very nice Spec S and I cant really resist a little bit of tinkering. I would like to drop the ride height a tad, but I dont want to fit coilovers. Has anybody got any Ideas where I may be able so source a set of springs in the UK.
I fitted S14 30mm Eibach springs on my S15 before I fitted coilovers and they didn't make any difference, so I think they must be S15 specific.
Any Ideas?

Reaction score
is there no 60mm springs for an S14 about?

cause the likes of tein don't do springs for S15's sadly! :(

P

Pazz

Weird that the S14 springs dont do the job. Obviously something is different in the setup (whether spring rate or just general ride height).

Wonder if anyone has ever had the chance to compare a shock from a S14/a and S15, this may help. You dont want to be dropping a car by 60mm then end up having a undampened ride etc.

Reaction score
S15 sits 10mm lower than an S14 as standard.

Therefore a S14 30mm drop spring will drop an S15 20mm.

Did you let the suspension settle before you measured it?

Reaction score
There is a difference. I couldn't put mt s14a springs/shocks on my s15. Well the fronts went on, but wrong ride height. Rears would not even go on. They were too long.

Front s14a/s15 shocks have the brake pipe mounting in a diff place.

S

s15andy.s

ive nismo s-tune on mine an they lowerd it 20mm..looks fine on the back but still a little high on the front..might have to get coilovers in time..

Reaction score
Website
www.littleknocks.co.uk
Cool, Thanks for your input guys. I've managed to find a set of Whiteline springs for a S15 from a company called Rallynuts here in the UK. There ment to lower the ride height by 30-35mm so I'll let you know what there like.