What's new

Flywheel bolt replacement

Reaction score
Just wondering does anyone have the part number for the flywheel bolts and the quantity? Im putting an orc clutch into the car and i dont think its a good idea to reuse the old bolts. any help much appreciated.
thanks
Rob

Reaction score
just for future reference for anyone else looking for the answers to these questions there are 8 bolts, ill post the part number when i get onto fast.

Reaction score
I wouldnt chance it daz, we always use new ones in work so just prefer to stick by the book

Reaction score
ahh, but the difference being is they make a mark up on selling parts like that....

either way, your choice... you'll need 8

part number 12315-89F00

they're not the same part number as S14 one's just incase you were wondering!!!! ;)

Reaction score
if they were strech bolt's of any kind, or nyloc's nuts, then i'd agree, change them.... but, they're what i'd assume to be steel bolt's...... they don't change weaken or change shame once torqued.

i can't imagine they're expensive.... if you can afford to wait the time out for them to arrive, then your call, but i wouldn't worry indearly about changing them...

i've recently changed my mates teg' clutch.... after having the box rebuilt by a mate who is chief tech' at honda who also said about being safe to re-use flywheel bolts. :)

no prob's about the part number! :)

Ps. ORC clutch's are apparently very nice clutch's to run... i'll be fitting one in mine eventually once i've got my "stack of parts" fitted... lol

Reaction score
cool man, just assumed that with the new clutch i mite aswell do the bolts if you get me? Ive only ordered the clutch on thursday so the cars off the road till it arrives :( either way ive gotta wait it out

Reaction score
from perfect run???

could be an idea to get them to get the bolts and ship it all together???

Reaction score
Thats what i was thinking :D, i use them for all the nissan parts especially after friday!

I rang the nissan dealer we use in work and got some "trade prices" off them.... Nissan Perfectrun

ncvs sprocket ....... €1042 €311
solenoid.......................................€283 €66.00
a/c cabin filter..............................€89.15 €29.00

needless to say i didnt price anything else through work :rotfl:

Reaction score
ming how do you find the ORC clutch? Is there an improvement with the lightened flywheel?

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
i mean when it bites it bites so it wants to go...and it hold much much better than before....but yet it would hehe...:)

Reaction score
Do the OEM ones fit aftermarket clutches? Another thread said they could be too long (going from dual mass to ACT street)

What about clutch cover bolts too??

_Wing_

Trader
Reaction score
Hmm might as well put the answer in all the threads you've bumped...

If it's an s15 flywheel get s15 bolts, if s14 flywheel get s14 bolts :)
you need 8 bolts, and clutch cover bolts is bought which ever company makes your clutch kit

Reaction score
Garage are saying bolts aren't the same from OE to the ACT and as the fly isn't as deep (as the OE) the spigot bearing isn't going to fit (due to the distance) - ahh help needed quick!!