What's new

Aero Bumper and Side Skirts

Reaction score
Hey guys, i'm asking for help on this one, i've been searching the FAST system and so has the lady at nissan and we have both come up with a few different numbers for the aero bumper and skirt! As some of you are aware i had an accident and the insurers are gonna replace all the bits but are not sure to order as they can't get refunded if they order the wrong bits?!

Any ideas?

Does the paint code change the part number? the car is WKO white pearl if that helps!

Thanks alot :D

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
nicely will be with u soon hehe he will get u the part number but he needs ur chassie code...i know i spelt that wrong lol...

just wanna check u did get my PM?

Reaction score
Ok this is what i have found :

Aero Front Bumper
K6020-85F02

Sill Protector RR LH
76857-85F02

Sill Protector FR LH
76853-85F02

Seems like the sill protectors can be called mud flaps and other things but seem to share the same part number!

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
iam cant help atm as i dont have fast on my pc anymore...but nicely will be to the rescue soon

P

Pazz

Yes the part number changes with respect to paint code etc. Pre-painted parts for WK0 - Pearl White end in 02.

BMPR-AERO FR
K6020-85F02

The side-skirts appear to be a bit more complicated. From what I have seen on FAST there seems to be two sections for each side (front and rear etc). The rear sections FAST states that these are accessories the fronts are supposedly not. If thats the case you would need both FR RH+LH and RR RH+LH.

REAR RH
76856-85F02

REAR LH
76857-85F02

FRONT RH
76852-85F02

FRONT LH
76853-85F02

Hopefully someone else maybe able to shed some light on this.

Was this Nissan UK?

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
There's no use ordering any Aero parts from Nissan GB, as they are listed as accessory items and Nissan GB/Europe can't order JDM accessories. They have to be ordered direct from Japan, I'm afraid. Well...not afraid, actually. If Nissan GB COULD order them, they'd cost more than twice the Nissan Japan price. That's usually how much more standard parts are in the UK...

Reaction score
Right i gave over the part numbers that i found and that were listed on the thread and the lady in the parts department and the body shop agree that thats what is needed, so the nissan garage is now registering all the parts needed for my car with nissan uk so that the order can be placed!

This takes about a week according to the parts lady, then up to 6 to deliver, i am not sure if this means that after the register of the parts that anyone would be able to order a aero front from them in the usual parts way??? the cost of the standard front bumper i was told was £595.99 so i am guessing the areo front will be more, but i will find out from the estimate for sure if anyone is interested,

I appriciate all the help once again guys. Thank you :)

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I'll believe it when I see it. However, IF it makes it onto their parts system, yes, anyone could order a WK0 Aero bumper. That PN is specifically for WK0.

From hard experience, 'up to six weeks' can actually be 'up to 3 months'. Was that price they quoted inclusive of VAT? Expect the Aero bumper to be considerably more expensive. Six weeks is how long you'd wait for an order to be shipped by sea from Japan.

Reaction score
Ok so i shouldn't get my hopes up? but fingers crossed as this is the only way the insurance and body shop will repair the car! we'll see what happens with it! If not the i am not sure what will happen to the car!

P

Pazz

Keep us updated!

Would be interesting to know how UK bodyshops buy JDM only Nissan parts from Japan.

Reaction score
Website
www.littleknocks.co.uk
When I reapired my car a very good friend of mine who worked at West way Nissan tryed to order me an Replacement aero bumper. He assured me the bumper he was ordering was the correct part, but when it turned up after 5 weeks and after paying almost £600 it was the wrong one, and to make matters worse I couldn't send it back. He then told me that there was no way he could order an aero bumper from Nissan UK.
Then about two months later a OEM aero bumper came up on sxoc for £200 from DME. Couldn't belive my luck.

Reaction score
i paid £300 for my replacement aero front... they do come up, just keep an eye out and be fast!