Overfuelling at Idle

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I've got major overfuelling at idle (can smell it). Got a Z32 AFM fitted and managed via an Emanage. There's no adjustment on the map between 0 and 2500 rpm (besides the Emanage auto-config for the Z32).

Its quite bad and causes an rpm drop to around 500 rpm and will frequently stall when stopping if I wasn't heal-toeing.

I've tried using the anti-stall 'feature', but the only feature it seems to have is that no-one can get it to work. Someone suggested setting the A/F map at idle to something like -50 on the Emanage...

And ideas?

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I have had the same problem since fitting my Z32 afm, but as yet i dont have my Emanage fitted never mind mapped.

Will be watching this thread to solve the problem once i get there :wave:

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
It runs ok, i have only had it out for a very short run, it runs very poorly below 4k rpm, but above it like normal :eek: I know i should be boosting it, i will only be driving it again tio go get it mapped :thumbs:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I seem to have stabilised it by putting some wild figures into the A/F map in the Emanage.

This doesn't stop the revs dropping down to 5-600rpm, however, it doesn't stall when it does. In fact, it feels fairly happy. It quite obviously was down to big time overfuelling. :)