What's new

Oil filter relocating kit...

D

david

Want to get an oil filter relocating kit as im sick off having scars on my arms removing filters :furious:. has anyone got much info on makes or where to get one and also can i use my sandwich plate on one as well.
i know iv seen nicely with one and its a nice job.
also what price are they and any irish guys know where to get one in ireland if not the uk ether!!!

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Greddy have one for the S14 which will fit the S15.
I would personally change the hose ends to screw on fittings.
There have been a few cases here in Sweden where the hoses has come loose dumping oil and money everywhere (money because of the new engine required).

I never had any big problems with mine the short time I had it. Just some broken o-rings causing a small leak.

Reaction score
hi david i have the greddy kit for the same reson as you want one well worth the money especially if you ocassionally track the car too. Dont take long to fit but you really gotta make sure the fittings are tight

Reaction score
got mine from the yahoo auctions, it was the cheapest at the time

my filter now sits down by the washer bottle

Reaction score
Country
I have one on the way from Perfectrun as we speak. About £100 delivered to UK (excluding any custom charges) :)

They dont list it on their site but the info for it to give them is...

GReddy Oil Filter Relocation Kit (Item code: 12024904): 14800Yen

Yak - Ill look to changing my ends as well then, i assume they are a universal size ?

Edit - I put wrong price as i forgot to add the postage charge.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Slammedmind - Isnt that the oil filter relocation and cooler kit for an s14? Is the cooler actually hooked up??? :confused:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I have one on the way from Perfectrun as we speak. About £76 delivered to UK (excluding any custom charges) :)

They dont list it on their site but the info for it to give them is...

GReddy Oil Filter Relocation Kit (Item code: 12024904): 14800Yen

Yak - Ill look to changing my ends as well then, i assume they are a universal size ?
The hoses are AN10. You'll have to get some new fittings on the plate adapter on the block and the plate for the filter relocation to match the hose ends.
Don't know the thread on those. Might be AN10 too.

This might be overkill though as the kit is engineered without the screw on fittings and alot of people experience no problem. But just the fact that the hoses has come loose (I know of 2 cars here in Sweden with destroyed engines because of this) would make me want to safe up :)

Reaction score
Slammedmind - Isnt that the oil filter relocation and cooler kit for an s14? Is the cooler actually hooked up??? :confused:
lol ye mate its all hooked up, they were the only pics i have on photobucket of it, during assembly :thumbs:. The s14/15 kit are identical the instructions are listed as s14/s15