What's new

Can anyone help me out, wiring sr20de to sr20det

U

Ucantry

I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I am looking for a wiring diagram or any info at all, to put a s15 sr20det into a s15 spec s....already have the spec s so just tring to obtain any info on the wiring....any help would be greatly apperciated.....

Ive read acouple threads about people whom have done this, but there doesnt see to be and info on the wiring......

U

Ucantry

I was looking more for some instructions on wiring a spec s to spec r.....maybe from someone whom has done it before

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
probably best off getting the whole front harness and changing that. Then everything should plug straight in without having to modify the existing wiring which would be a PITA.

V

V-MAX

Hello Ucantry, if you are planning on putting an actual S15 spec R SR20DET engine into the spec S chassis then I think the R spec engine loom is just a plug in and go... But you will need to use the R spec ECU etc... But if you want to put an S14 SR20DET engine into the S15 S spec chassis then you will need to repin the main harness plugs F4 and M60. The info on how to do this is on the sxoc but I can't remember the thread name but it is there if you search for it... Depending on which engine you go for you need to research the differences between the two engines regarding injector size, turbo's etc and get the whole package to suit. Good luck

U

Ucantry

Hello Ucantry, if you are planning on putting an actual S15 spec R SR20DET engine into the spec S chassis then I think the R spec engine loom is just a plug in and go... But you will need to use the R spec ECU etc... But if you want to put an S14 SR20DET engine into the S15 S spec chassis then you will need to repin the main harness plugs F4 and M60. The info on how to do this is on the sxoc but I can't remember the thread name but it is there if you search for it... Depending on which engine you go for you need to research the differences between the two engines regarding injector size, turbo's etc and get the whole package to suit. Good luck

i was planning on putting an actual spec r motor