What's new

rota gtr bronze

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
hi people, just after some opinions on fitting a set of rota gtr drift staggered fit bronze 18" alloys to my pewter spec r? at the moment it has staggered fit 17's (bronze enkei racelines or something, they were already fitted to the car), i like the wheels that are on it but they look a little on the small side, and i've always loved the rotas. all im worried about is that the car will be raised up further, its pretty low on teins but i dont want to have it sitting any further off the ground than it is........the other thing is road noise/handling, would these be overly affected?

here is a link to the site, what you all reckon?
http://www.rotashop.co.uk/p1040529.htm

anyone who already has this setup or 18's fitted, feedback on how you find them would be appreciated.

J

JDM JUNKIE

:no: Sorry that's a no in my book... but do what you want :nod:

Reaction score
not crazy about them either man...but thats just me. They will fit if thats what you really need to know :)

D

david

I like the rota gtr s had them on my r34gtt in white and they looked well because there very like the nismo wheels but i do think they will leave it not as nice too drive and there also fairly soft because i hit a rock on the road that time in the skyline and cracked one.My friend has them in bronze on a grey R32 GTR and they do look well and suit the colour car.it would depend on the roads ur on too cause ours are bad which is why the 17s suit better. Iv got VOLK CE28 s now.
At the end off the day its ur choice!!!

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
well i don't really want to compromise handling much and the roads round my way are pretty poor, dont like the idea of soft wheels either so i think ill give them a miss and maybe just get mine refurbed looking like new. thanks people:)