What's new

Converting S15 into left hand drive?

B

Boldy

Hey,

I was wondering if it is possible to convert S15 to a left hand drive, also how much would it cost? The problem is that I live in Germany and local authorities here don't allow cars with right hand drive. It is possible to buy a S14 with LHD here, but I'm not really into that version. Also if I order replacement parts do they fit, or i have to custom make them ?

L

lj~R

In Taiwan, they do sell custom made firbeglass dash for
$8000NTD=aorund £ 140. One of the workshop has quoted for
full conversion around $100,000=£1700. I haven't seen any left hand drive s15 with air bags on yet.If this job was done in
Germany i guess it would cost twice or more?!

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Are you sure that the law requires the car to be LHD?
I know there are Skylines and there's another S15 on this forum which is registered in Germany. Non of them has been converted.

Converting it to LHD will probobly lower the value of the car too :(

C

C.Wan

Does anyone have any contact info about where I can get a Left hand Drive S15 dash? Need one ASAP. Thanks.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Wouldnt lower the value if your country is LHD surely.

The 1st dash picture would be a nightmare for glare.....

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Wouldnt lower the value if your country is LHD surely.

The 1st dash picture would be a nightmare for glare.....
I think it does.
We've had a couple of converted skylines over here and when the owner tried to sell, noone dared to touch them. Who knows how they've been converted?

I wouldn't dare to buy one. It could be dangerous to drive for all I know.

E

evo400

Hi, I am an happy owner of two S15, and i am doing the LHD conversion now. It would solve me much trouble if someone has contact on any company that made LHD dash.
Thank you for any help.

S

s15specgtr

my kit conversion s15 left hand drive

this conversion silvia s15 left hand drive

S

s15specgtr

I myself producing this conversion kit for nissan silvia s15 and also do the same for s13 dashboard for working on the s14

S

s15specgtr

the kit nissan silvia s15 kit conversion
includes a lot of parts left cremayera, replacement of the accelerator pedal, clutch and brake, the steering column and the whole dashboard, the cluster is optional​

E

evo400

the kit nissan silvia s15 kit conversion

includes a lot of parts left cremayera, replacement of the accelerator pedal, clutch and brake, the steering column and the whole dashboard, the cluster is optional​

Very nice work! I have converted all mechanical parts like pedals, steering, wipers, coolers, but now i am confused doing the work on dashboard, holders, and all the airducts under the dashboard. Also have some trouble with air flow control (switched control for frontglas and in-room wents) etc....

Can you send me more pictures and some prices ?

S

s15specgtr

conversion s15

ok all parts for the conversion air bag , air conditioner , all inside car funtion its very nice .
i send more picture
thanks

E

evo400

Handbrake on the second and third pic looks uncomfortable on the wrong side.
It is like Mitsubishi. If you buy original EVO (i have one IX) LHD you have the handbrake on the wrong side too..... its no problem

S

s15specgtr

the idea of making a change of course is to let other parties that are jdm words such checks on flags and handbrake lever are left there for me is best left there as the thing that makes the sight
so if you prefer cahange we change the parts.

Reaction score
hi there
i am interesting about this kit because i live in France ^^
Can you send me pictures and some prices ? many thanks