What's new

Intake manifold, what do you think?

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
i was looking at this, considering getting mine polished but getting a spare done and then swapping would be easier.....

J

JDM JUNKIE

Hmm... that's a nice looking surge tank. It looks to me like they copied JUN's design, which would be a good thing. Since JUN does flow testing. The only problem with this mod is you trade mid-range power for top end.

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
i was looking at this, considering getting mine polished but getting a spare done and then swapping would be easier.....

oops, thats what happens when i dont check the link:eek:, thought you was talking about a secondhand plenum thats for sale at the moment.....

G

GUEST_JDM

looks sweet man, weld quality looks good its a unit of an intake manifold for sure.
i like the fact its got all the holes drilled for the standard gear to go back on seems like a good deal mate!

elizium

Reaction score
Website
www.mys15.org
I have one of these manifolds from Ku_engineering ... build quality is excellent... haven't got round to installing it as of yet though.

They are really nice guys and will do any design you need - I had mine set up for an s13 SARD fuel rail with an 80mm TB...