What's new

GT2871R 3" Intake Setup Pics Please!!!

Reaction score
Does anyone have pics of how they ran their intake piping for their GT2871R 3" compressor housing? I am in a little predicament where the CS braided line for the coolant is in the direct path of the intake pipe coming from the turbo. I am running and L-Jetro so I will need the Z32MAF and would prefer to keep a consistent 3" pipe from turbo to MAF. The only thing I am seeing at the moment is to use a braided line with two elbows one on each side, one for the tubo side and one for the coolant head fitting side and then maybe I can get away with it. Anyone encountered this problem and what was the resolution to make my life easy? Pics would very helpful, snap some if you have the same setup please.

Thanks,
Jason.

T

tripleJs15

Jason it's Shubash, I'm running the same turbo, I used a 3" 45 deg bend running under the hot pipe, and Earl's braided lines which run over the 3" intake. I'm running MAP though, you can always make your own lines with a little longer braided steel. I'll get you some pics when I get the engine back.

Reaction score
Yeah I need some pics asap, anyone with some post them up please, the combo here being GT2871R with the 3" compressor housing and braided coolant and oil lines.