What's new

interior mats

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
does anyone know where i can get some good quality interior tailored mats for my specr r? maybe with silvia or spec r logos on them? the ones i have at the moment do the job but are in the typical 80's tracksuit pattern seen in a lot of jap interiors:)

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
There are some optional floor mats from Nissan who i think looks pretty good and seems to be high quality.

Not a great pic, but it's all I've got.

I think Nismo allso do floormats for the S15.

Reaction score
nismo and bride do them, the only problem with the nismo ones is that the fluff actually starts to come off the mats with a bit of use. Anyone got a part number for the optional mats?

Reaction score
Nengun has alot of back orders at the moment... and something always seems wrong handing money over to newera!

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
Isnt there cheaper options than either Bride or Nismo ?
exactly mate, otherwise i'm considering sending mine to a mat company, hopefully they'll give me a discount for using the mats for the pattern, you never know. could even make a group buy out of it to get the price down......

P

Paul D

I've got different ones to the pic but mine are silvia mats aswell. I was thinking about getting new ones but the label has faded so don't know the part number

Reaction score
Ive got Silvia mats... not S15 shag piles though... think mine may be from an older silvia?!?! They keep on getting all caught up and folding back on themselves!

How about... Custom S15OC mats???

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I've got the same as Yako. Decent mats. quite heavy and held in place by the little retainer on the driver's side. The passenger mat keeps creeping though... :rolleyes.

Reaction score
as far as i know, there are 2 types of mats. those mats shown in the pictures are the highest grade mats available from nissan as optional parts. there is also a lower grade which still looks the same (with the silvia wording in red lining) but is thinner and in light grey. they are not cheap though, 26,000 yen or 16,000 yen each. of course there are also nismo/bride/vertex/supermade etc. mats available. mind you, nismo mats are not as thick as the highest grade nissan optional mats. others i have no idea...

Reaction score
Country
It's actually called superior which is what nicely has and standard grade. They are available from perfectrun.

I have the same one as Nicely. Before i had the standard one but was abit worn out so I got myself the superior type. The superior one is fluffy and is actually better for your bare foot compared to the standard one

Superior

Standard

Nismo ones are discountinued but i've heard of them ripping out as well

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
ok now im confused? there are a number of sites saying that the floorpan is the same between the s14 and s15 models, therefore mats for this model (which are widely available) should fit perfectly? in ebay pictures they don't look the same:confused:, and no-one has provided photos of other mats in the s15? anyone able to shed some light on this?

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
I have 200sx mats that look heaps better than the pic of the silvia one posted here. I will try to get a photo of them tomorrow.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
ok now im confused? there are a number of sites saying that the floorpan is the same between the s14 and s15 models, therefore mats for this model (which are widely available) should fit perfectly? in ebay pictures they don't look the same:confused:, and no-one has provided photos of other mats in the s15? anyone able to shed some light on this?
I'm sure you know someone with an S14 and could try their mats... :)

P

Pazz

Its a shame that the Nismo ones are discontinued. I get so many people saying "Nice retro style mats you have". Mine are some aftermarket Jap ones but look very much similar with the greyish patern. I'm not very keen on them.

Some normal black ones with a silvia badge would be great. I did get in touch with a manufacturer on eBay about getting some customs ones made. In the end it was too much hassle.

I can see myself getting some 200sx ones.

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
As promised. A pic of my 200sx mat. Damn my car is dirty. It desperaely needs a vacuum!!!

Last edited: