What's new

interior mats

J

JDM JUNKIE

Sorry but after seeing your mats in the pic :yawn:... I needed a nap. I'll take my 80's black mats any day with metal Silvia badges. To each his own I guess, I just think they are too plain.

I have 200sx mats that look heaps better than the pic of the silvia one posted here. I will try to get a photo of them tomorrow.

G

GUEST_JDM

okay since we are all on the topic of s15 matts can any one tell me where to get some cause nissian reckon they dont make have them and i want a new set bad! checked out thoughs bride floor matts from newerparts.com any one brought from there by any chance cheers im from aus to if it makes a difference

Reaction score
sorry to bring up an old topic, but my plastic retaining clip is broken, anyone know where i can get one?

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Not sure mate but bloody 'ell that's one part which only Nissan FAST can identify and you'll probably have to order this tiny part for a ridiculous price at your local NI$$AN dealer lol :annoyed:

On the subject of this thread, Bride floor mats are uber expensive but what did I expect after buying one of their seats!! :wack: You have the option of only buying the front pair tho and Newera is not the cheapest... try RHDJapan or Nengun :thumbs:

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Still waiting for my bride floormats to arrive but Mr Nengun says they'll be in the post this week!! :D

Does anyone know if they will use that little retaining clip? If they don't I'll probably remove it..

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
beware guys, there are guys on the sxoc that paid silly money for genuine bride mats and wore a hole in them in months:rolleyes:

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
:( ffs. I always imagined them to be quality jap mats like most jap cars have from the factory. Sounds like their like 'UKDM' cardboard ones with fluff stuck on!

Reaction score
apparently that clip comes with the mat set and i cant buy it seperately, but then again the guy serving was being an ass

Reaction score
Still waiting for my bride floormats to arrive but Mr Nengun says they'll be in the post this week!! :D

Does anyone know if they will use that little retaining clip? If they don't I'll probably remove it..
if you do remove it and wouldnt mind flicking it off to me for some coin let me know!

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Nissan FAST is the software the dealers use to look up part numbers of items. IIRC you can download it from the members section if you become a contributor to the forum.
I'll let you know when the mats arrive as to if I need the clip or not :)

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
blacks15,

Can you still get the standard mats from Nissan? If so, how much were they? I just about need a new set.

Reaction score
blacks15,

Can you still get the standard mats from Nissan? If so, how much were they? I just about need a new set.
i didnt ask but i am guessing you can, he didnt say you cant. I have the JDM mats in mine, came with the car brand new which was a bonus!