What's new

anyone know this suspension?

S

s15andy.s

well i am still waiting for my first s15 spec s to arrive from japan..got the detailed pics and there is only one pic of the suspension..i have been told its am suspension but wasnt told the make?can anyone tell me what it is or is it just standerd?cheers lads..:thumbs:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Could be anything really.
Sometimes the auction sheet say what suspension it is if there is any auction sheet.

S

s15andy.s

yes i have the auction sheet but cant make it out,there is lots of nismo bits on it.. was thinkin it could be nismo s tune allright,saw it on nengun. can any one tell?

P

Pazz

Hard to tell for definite unless a a japanese speaking member will kindly translate it for you.

But from the looks of it, it has quite a fair few mods on it.
- Nismo GT L.S.D
- Defi's
- Bride Seat
- 16" Alloys?

S

s15andy.s

ya i know what all d mods are allready..but just dont know what type of suspension is on it?thaught someone on here might know from looking..

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
That's alot of parts you got listed there :)
Which company did you use to buy from the auctions?
They shouldn't have any problem getting you a translation.

M

Matt_S

Having fitted Brand new S Tune to a mates S14, I can confirm that they do look very much like S Tune. WHich is nice stuff!

K

kazama

Hard to tell for definite unless a a japanese speaking member will kindly translate it for you.

But from the looks of it, it has quite a fair few mods on it.
- Nismo GT L.S.D
- Defi's
- Bride Seat
- 16" Alloys?

sometimes, the Japs be it car owner/dealer would swap out the rims for $$ or
to compliment another car on sale so that particular car's value is higher.
This can also happen after the car has landed. Not just rims, anything that can be swapped.

...: those S-tune are lovely. :D

J

JDM JUNKIE

It says Nisomo suspension set in katakana at the bottom of the box above in the middle right side.

It also says at the bottom you should visually check your equipment yourself! (going with what Kazama said)
The interior is dirty and has a scar on the right side, you are missing an air duct and someone put an air conductor meter on (whatever that is???)

I hope that helps.
* My girl helped my translate the kanji

S

s15andy.s

ya one of the air con ducts have been removed and a defi gauge has been put in its place..thanks for the translation jdm junkie:)

S

s15andy.s

sumo

That's alot of parts you got listed there :)
Which company did you use to buy from the auctions?
They shouldn't have any problem getting you a translation.
i used an irish importing company to bring it in..they have there own auctions every day,i found them very good there website is www.sumo.ie they told me every mod that was in the car but gave me no name to what the suspension was:nod:

S

s15andy.s

Having fitted Brand new S Tune to a mates S14, I can confirm that they do look very much like S Tune. WHich is nice stuff!
cool i hope u are right matt,how does your mates s14 handle now with the s-tune out of interest?and was it expensive to buy?:thumbs:

M

Matt_S

I havent driven it or spoken to him about it, but if I was buyign suspension for a daily driver I dont think there's anythign out there better suited from what Ive read.
We fitted it at JAE a few years back on the stand. Went for a record IIRC. I think I may have been slightly drunk tho :wack: :D:D:D.
They collared some of the more 'knowledgable' guys to do it ;) :thumbs:
Not sure how expensive, cant remember. APEX do deals once in a while IIRC.

S

s15andy.s

cool,well if u find out what ur mate thinks of it handling wise let me know:nod: