What's new

flywheel bolts for ORC clutch kit

_Wing_

Trader
Reaction score
I've picked up an ORC single plate clutch with flyhweel and ORC says that i should get new flyhweel bolts - which bolts am I suppose to get?

_Wing_

Trader
Reaction score
anybody got a stock s15 flywheel lying around? can you measure its thickness where the flywheel bolts go through pleaaaaaaaaaase?

Reaction score
id imagine that you should use brand new genuine nissan items, in most cases arp alternatives can also be found. Pm nicely to see if he can maybe get you a part number

M

Matt_S

Yeh they should bolt up with OE bolts if not they would supply you with the new bolts that are required in the kit :)

Theyre not cheap (assuming theyre the same sort of price as std S14 ones.

_Wing_

Trader
Reaction score
yes u will need to get some OEM nissan flywheel bolts i have a ORC clutch kit
is that OEM s15, s14, or z32 flywheel bolts? because there is information floating around that says it could be either of those :S

M

Matt_S

Mate, why dont you email ORC and ask?

And if its gonna be OEM parts Id assume its S15, seeing as you have an S15 :wack: :annoyed:

Reaction score
What was result? I'm looking for bolts to go from the OE dual mass to ACT street

What about clutch cover too?

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Is it a S14 ACT fly? If so it wont fit the 6 speed box. Pressure plate bolts are reusable with locktite

Reaction score
don't buy new bolts just use the same ones. Also i had a ORC single plate clutch on my old s14 i had shipped over. I thought it was a twin plate but when i took it off the noise i had been hearing was infact the thrust bearing rubbing through the cover. The cover is mullered but the flywheel is mint and plates and bolts are find. If u need any of the bolts or anything just gimme a shout ok :)

Reaction score
All S15 parts. Just need to know if the OE flywheel bolts are the correct length for the ACT fly

Reaction score
Being done as we speak :D

New box going in too. Need to find the thread about rebuilding the current one. Need the syncro on 2nd done (and perhaps the circlip issue as preventative for future use).