What's new

Hello i need some advise

S

SimonSWE

Hello guys!

I have just imported a s15 Spec R -99 from japan,. the car is about to reach Sweden in about a week..

Shipping company contacted me yesterday wtih the bad news that they have lost the keys to the car! :furious:

I have heard that JDM spec dont have Immobilizers.. talked to my local nissan dealer and they sad that order of a new lockset would take about 10 weeks...

Do someone know if the S15 has the same locks (door, ignition, trunk) as a S14, because these i can find in Sweden..

Really need some advise

Thanks in advance

Simon
Sweden

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
None of the S14 key set part numbers match the S15s.

Just order a lock set from Japan via Perfectrun (check this Nissan OEM Parts Suppliers (Japan)) :) Unless there's a huge delay in Japan (unlikely), should be with you within two weeks.

Part Number:K9810-85F00-
Description:KEY SET-CYLINDER LOCK

Oh, and welcome :wave:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I think Skyline R34 use the same as the keys are the same size as the S15.
But that wouldn't be any easier to get, so I wouldn't recommend that you do what Nicely recommended :)

Welcome to the S15oc :wave:

Number 10, check

P

Pazz

Me hopes this guy hasnt just nicked an S15. Unless its in a container I would of thought they would of needed the keys to drive it off the boat.

S

SimonSWE

Thanks nicely for the advise! :D i have emailed perfectrun to see if they can help me out..

The car is being shipped RORO, the keys seems to be lost at bremerhaven in Germany! :down:, really wounder how they will get it of the boat!!

and no Hel1x the car is not stolen! :no:

Thanks again!

S

SimonSWE

hej p? dig landsman :)

The car is reloaded to another vessle at Bremerhaven, (Germany) from here it goes to Gothenburgh directly