What's new

exhaust Q

Reaction score
Hi guys!
Just wondering, i got myself a THS elbow, front pipe & manifold for xmas, aint got round to fitting it yet because its just too god damn cold!
but, do i NEED to get myself a de-cat pipe, or can i fit it all on with the standard cat?

P

Pazz

Can't see why you couldnt fit the THS elbow/downpipe with the standard S15 cat, however kinda defeats the object a little. Cat's are pretty cheap especially when considering the difference they make, so why not do the whole thing while you have the car up in the air?

These arent cheap compared with ebay cats (?80 inc next day postage). But I just got one couple of weeks back from these guys, use to get all my Honda bits from them and the quality was good. Full stainless and 8mm flanges. Might need to scroll bit down: http://www.invoauto.co.uk/Products/Exhaust/exhaust.htm

PS: Guess your deciding to keep the car then? Saw it advertised on sxoc. No idea why it didnt sell.

Reaction score
Country
As long as the decat pipe is the same length as the CAT (which it should be!) then you can swap them out with each other no problem.

Im getting myself a S13 decat from APEX as these are (as ive been informed) the same length as the S15's.

Reaction score
yeah, its still up for grabs, just i have a day off tomoz and ive had this stuff sitting in my garage for 2 months now, just curious to see what difference it makes! lol
thanks guys!

P

Pazz

Im getting myself a S13 decat from APEX as these are (as ive been informed) the same length as the S15's.
Can also use the skyline r33 (not sure about r32/r34) decat. Anything thats 315mm in length basically.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Yes, you can fit the standard cat with that setup. In fact you'll have to when ever you get your MoT done or it'll fail emissions.

Reaction score
Thanks Nicely, in fact, thats another reason i asked, because my MOT is up in March.
Cheers! i better get busy today then!!!
:nod: