What's new

Door Mirror Assembly Bolts

J

james_pa28

Just been in touch with Nissan after a couple of bolts, however they want me to buy the entire mirror and fittings! I didn't even ask them to quote me :rolleyes:

It's two of the three bolts which attach the mirror to the arm where it hinges. (from the bottom and scre upwards).

Anybody have a spare set of these or know where I can find some?

Cheers, James

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Unfortunately, they were telling the truth. Those screws aren't sold separately :( Maybe someone has changed their mirrors and doesn't mind losing those screws...

Its these ones:

J

james_pa28

Cheers,

Yeah no doubt they're telling the truth! I just need the bolts :(

I'm guessing I can steel the ones off the drivers side and have a company copy them for me easily enough? Or get hold of a similar item!

Hmmm!

Reaction score
i've got some..... i think!!!!
unless they got chucked out...

they're only M5 thread, so you can just pop to your local hardware store and pick some up... if they're too long, trim them down with a hack saw! :)

Nissan are kinda useless though... i needed a seal for my brembo... they told me i'd have to buy a whole new caliper priced at ?1200 haha!!!!

J

james_pa28

i've got some..... i think!!!!
unless they got chucked out...

they're only M5 thread, so you can just pop to your local hardware store and pick some up... if they're too long, trim them down with a hack saw! :)

Nissan are kinda useless though... i needed a seal for my brembo... they told me i'd have to buy a whole new caliper priced at ?1200 haha!!!!
Nice one, thats perfect mate! If you do think you've got some, I'll paypal you a little token gesture otherwise I'll pop down the hardware shop on the weekend!

Thanks for the info :thumbs:

Shame isn't it, Honda were always really helpful when I used to get parts from them (for a honda ofcourse) and it wasnever too badly priced either!

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
What do you expect from UK dealers? :p

You've got R33 Brembos, haven't you?

Part Number:41120-12U25-
Description:SEAL KIT-DISC BRAKE
Prod.M/Y:9501-9702