What's new

GReddy fmic Q

F

Fro-Daddy

Hey guys, I'm guessing a few people on here would have the GReddy Spec M fmic kit on their car...so I'm just wondering if you could help me out and post a pic of where the piping goes through the battery tray and maybe some measurements of what size battery would fit?

I'm about to buy a new battery as I am paying for my fmic tonight, and would like to make sure the battery I am getting will fit. It is an Odyssey PC680 MJT...

Thankyou :)

F

Fro-Daddy

Requires me to login, or in this case create an account...is it possible to re host the pics on imageshack.us or something?

Reaction score
Country

Cut it a 90mm hole (even though the instructions state 80mm, gives it that extra room)

The measurements on where to cut will come with your fmic kit

Reaction score
no, you can get a different type that runs back to the same wing as the standard one, then takes the route of the stock cold side.

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
It's called a turnflow. ARC make one. they are a little more expensive and you get a little more lag than a cross flow but IMO I would rather have a little more lag than cut holes in my car.

P

Pazz

The hole is only through a battery tray, which if you really wanted to, you could order another from Japan. You do however have to cut/bend a very small part of the front chassis rails/impact bars afaik. See here: (BIT WITH RED LINE AROUND)

Reaction score
Country
Pretty sure most of the cooler kits need you to bend that part slightly to clear. Maybe you can modify the cooler mounts so you dont have to bent/cut but it's easier just to bent/cut it.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
You also need to trun the screenwash bottle to get the pipework past.

ichi-go, what did you use round the pipe at the battery tray?