What's new

Air vent filter

S

Silver Bullet

I just finished taking the air filter out. I didn't have to cut anything because the filter is flexible enough to squeeze it out.

Instructions on nissansilvia.com are very good

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Yako followed the instructions and still broke it :p. As I said, I'd much prefer to remove the redundant plastic beam and have full access. Especially as that's the proper Nissan method, and the beam does nothing. :)

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Yakozan said:
OK. So now the filter is here :)
Really fast work by perfect-run. 6 days from payment to having the package here today :thumbs:
Just to make things clear. The filter is supposed to be white :)
i first thought that the filter was supposed to be blue... And after the wash, I though it was supposed to be grey :eek:

Part number seems to be AY680-NS012
How much was this?

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
4800 JPY from perfectrun.
It was cheaper from japanparts. But I can't remember exactly how much, and the e-mail from them is lost :(
I think it was about 3900JPY or something.

1. Nissan OEM Ventilation air filter (Item code: 27277-86F25): JPY 4800
However the item-code on the packaging was different.
And Japanparts quoted the other filter which comes up in FAST.

EDIT: How much was it from Nissan GB?

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Its still not arrived via Nissan GB :rolleyes: That's why I'm going to get it from Perfectrun. Taki emailed me back saying he had details, but didn't actually state the price :p I'll get it from PR cos they are cheapest on the Defi gauges :nod:

Japanparts said the part numbers didn't exist :rolleyes: So I said that's what they are in FAST, but gave them the part number of your photo too. Not heard back yet. Also checked if Greenline do JDM Nissan parts. Not yet, but hoping to start soon...

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Nicely said:
Its still not arrived via Nissan GB :rolleyes: That's why I'm going to get it from Perfectrun. Taki emailed me back saying he had details, but didn't actually state the price :p I'll get it from PR cos they are cheapest on the Defi gauges :nod:

Japanparts said the part numbers didn't exist :rolleyes: So I said that's what they are in FAST, but gave them the part number of your photo too. Not heard back yet. Also checked if Greenline do JDM Nissan parts. Not yet, but hoping to start soon...
Strange I'm sure that japanparts e-mailed me a quote for the other filter (B7277-86F25)
Don't have any evidence though :(