What's new

s15 clutch

Reaction score
has anyone any suggestions on what clutch kit to use on a turbocharged s15 sr20de? i know it is not the same as the sr20det.

Reaction score
I don't think you can go to far wrong with Exedy, they have different configurations to suit all applications:);)

Reaction score
yeah, i know. but i need a more specific answer. organic, six/four puk, sprung/unsprung? i saw the act clutch kits and they look good and in a good price. does anyone have the part no for actclutch kit for s15 sr20de? the car will be used only for street and approximately 300bhp.

Reaction score
Ok to add some more specifics, you can have;

A hyper single which is a good clutch for street and some track work with a firm peddle feel

A brass button puk clutch which will handle more power and grips very hard but can kill a stock gearbox over time depending on use

A heavy duty full face organic which is a good street clutch and almost feels like stock good for up to 300HP

A heavy duty ceramic which is a full face but has excellent grip, will handle a lot more power, but can be a bit tedious for street driving as it likes to be heated up and tends to shudder when cold
You can also select single or multi plate clutches and lightened flywheels:)

Last edited:
Reaction score
i've searched everywhere but i can't find a clutch kit for the s15 sr20de.
is the s14 sr20de clutch kit the same? i found a lot of kits fr the s14.
if someone knows a site please share.

Reaction score
I know the S15 SR20det (6speed dual mass flywheel) clutch is different to the S14(5 speed single mass flywheel) but I'm not sure about the SR20DE