What's new

What engine swop have you done into your S15?

S

silv15

its a rb20det with rb25det internals, so its a 2.5L rb20det :cool:
im looking for a rb26...but theres just ONE skyline GTR here in Peru...so,i guess it will take some time :furious:.

BTW; do u guys know where i can get S15 projector headlights (some1 who can send em 2 Peru)....and the Ashtrade???

Yoshi

PS: with the swap, my tachometre works, but it shows wrong RPM cause its a 4 cil tach :(.....and my speedo is dead :no:, i cant make the ABS work( thats y my speedo doesnt work) any idead how i can get it work ?

jp

Reaction score
Website
www.sxoc.com
Country
Reaction score
seems like youve put alot of time and effort into this project, what kind of figures is it putting out with the rb25 internals?

S

s15fanatic

because of limited space in the engine bay. I wonder if the new R35 skyline engine would be a better choice than a RB26DETT?

S

silv15

It's been a while since I did this pryect, right now I'm in the us but two months ago I swaped a rb25det from a r34 with a holset hx35 turbo,with all the extras it should have like 380hp at 15 on

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
because of limited space in the engine bay. I wonder if the new R35 skyline engine would be a better choice than a RB26DETT?
A S15 with R35 engine and gearbox would be a wicked weapon.
I think traction would be a big problem though... oh and money too.
The VR38DETT cost a huge pile of money, and so does the gearbox. You could probobly buy a container full of RB26s instead of the VR38 and the DCT gearbox lol.