What's new

Metal Gaskets?

Reaction score
Does anyone know the best and quickest place to get original metal exhaust gaskets from? Am after the full set from manifold back,please help got a small annoying leak cant find it anywhere.

Reaction score
i've always been lead to believe that nissan gaskets are the best for them sorta things....

most "aftermarket" tend to be them compressed paper stuff between foil type gaskets, where as Nissan ones are fully metal.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
What he said ^^^ Get them from Perfectrun and they'll be under half the price :nod: And if you're going to get a turbo gasket from PR, get the late S15 design gasket.

MUCH better design and exactly the same price as the earlier gasket. These are a similar design to the mani gaskets (which last forever).

Reaction score
Thanks guys I will e-mail Perfectrun as I couldn't find the part numbers for manifold,turbo and dump pipe gaskets.

Nicely I ordered the Splitfire coils they arrived last week and are now fitted,cheers mate:thumbs:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
What he said ^^^ Get them from Perfectrun and they'll be under half the price :nod: And if you're going to get a turbo gasket from PR, get the late S15 design gasket.

MUCH better design and exactly the same price as the earlier gasket. These are a similar design to the mani gaskets (which last forever).

Good info :)
I might just change mine as I have the S14 one in now.

My stock gasket didn't look like that though. They must have changed it sometimes during production.

Reaction score
Have just had a reply from Perfectrun,they can only supply them if I give them OEM part numbers,does anyone have the correct part numbers for the Manifold,Turbo and dump pipe/downpipe gaskets,Cheers:).

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
The PN of one of them is on the photo above ^^ :p

Part Number:14415-8H600-
Description:TURBOCHARGER INLET GASKET

Part Number:14445-75F10-
Description:TURBOCHARGER OUTLET GASKET

Part Number:14495-17F00-
Description: PLATE-LOCK

Part Number:20691-58E01-
Description:GASKET-EXHAUST (this is the the OEM front pipe)

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I changed mine today, took 6 hours, a small amount of blood and a large amount of annoyance!! - saying that, i'm glad i did it myself.

I got my gaskets from nissan (mani-head and mani-turbo) along with a new set of head studs and nuts. Ended up taking the whole lot out as a oner, and working it off ther car.

The gaskets, nuts and studs cost a rediculas ?124 inc vat from nissan. Absolute robbery, and the turbo gasket appears to be the older style. The old one was literally blown in half and all the nuts were loose. Was not impressed at all, especially considering i only bought the car 6 days ago..

sorry about the poor quality pics.. in the top left corner of the first photo you can just about see the old gasket blown in half..

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
The gaskets are less than half that price from Perfectrun :) Well done. Its not a difficult job, but its always a right PITA.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Yea, I saw the recommendations for perfectrun's prices, but it was blowing so badly I wanted to get it sorted as soon as I could. I like having the recipt from nissan aswel, although its not worth 60 odd quid! Nissan had all the parts the next day, so cant complain really.

It's a very rewarding job to do, worth geting the hands dirty for!

:)