What's new

K-Sport Calipers

Reaction score
Country
Seen this Group buy has just been launched on the SXOC...

http://www.sxoc.co.uk/vbb/showthread.php?p=3656544#post3656544

Interested myself considering the price! Im sure some people will say that 8-pots arent worth the price but considering these are brand new calipers, bells and rotors i think its not far from the price of buying a larger disc kit + decent condition R32/33 calipers ?

Anyway, great to hear other peoples opinions and i thought it might be handy for anyone considering new brakes.

S

SherlockHomeboy

I have the 356mm kit on the fronts and I'm very happy with them... Really nice piece of kit and its all new and shiney! :rotfl:

Not really had a chance to put them to proper use yet but even on the road the difference in brake power is huge

definitely worth the money if you ask me

Reaction score
Country
Looks like im going for a set of these, hopefully they will be able to do them in orange :cool:.

Cant afford a set for the rear as well, will a Z32/GTR rear setup cope well enough ?

K

kazama

I have the 356mm kit on the fronts and I'm very happy with them... Really nice piece of kit and its all new and shiney! :rotfl:

Not really had a chance to put them to proper use yet but even on the road the difference in brake power is huge

definitely worth the money if you ask me

was curious to know how did you find them ?
which kit did you get and were they the floating discs version ?