Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    duckychan Guest
    Engine No.: SR20441764B
    Chassis No.: S15029826

hi all i;m curretly new to this forum. hope to learn from all the gurus n experts here. hmm currently i;m looking at getting a s15 but when i check around with my mates i realised that the car is not a spec r but its JDM specs. was wondering if anyone can advise how to tell between a spec r and a non spec r. i know a spec r luxury comes with chrome speedo dials and leather seats and the headlights internals are chrome.

Toby Guest
    Does anyone know the paint code for the white inside the engine bay?

Toby Guest
    Anyone at all, my car is pearl white, just want to touch up a few bits?

Liked
    WK0 is pearl white.

the colour might not match though as it came out quite grey for me, the pearl white is a bugger.. best to get a match to your car made..

Toby Guest
    Cheers buddy, but im after the code for the colour in the engine bay, thats not a pearl.

Liked
    i can supply any paint you guys want! but without the car or panel i could only offer a standard shade to that colour.And down in reading area id say at least 50% of bodyshops are using waterbased paints due to solvent based paints being slowly outlawed due to the voc limits they carry.

Liked
    Seeking engine bay paint recommendation in the UK:

I have a pearl white car (Aspen White WKO) but the engine bay is just a flat white, not pearl. The car came with a small amount of rust on one of seams near a suspension turret, which I have rubbed down and treated with Bilt hamber Hydrate 80 so its all sealed now. Can anyone recommend an exact paint match for the engine bay?

I do plan on ordering the Aspen White touch up pens from perfectrun in japan but presumably I can get a matching flat white for the engine bay locally in the UK, from Halfords or similar.

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by PIIPete View Post
    Can anyone recommend an exact paint match for the engine bay?
    I do plan on ordering the Aspen White touch up pens from perfectrun in japan but presumably I can get a matching flat white for the engine bay locally in the UK, from Halfords or similar.
    It may be easier to just redo your whole engine bay in all honesty mate. Its on my 'to do' list. All you really have to do is cover the engine block up, and remove all the pipes and such around it. respray, and reassemble. a job for a weekend i think. As far as i'm aware the colour codes arent written anywhere for the engine bay so its just guess work really..

3 Years, 52,000 miles, Multiple Collisions, Two Write Offs, One Severe Flood creating the 3 cylinder SR15DET for a week. And now its scrap.
    Now that's what I called a daily drive!

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    Does anyone know the paint code for the white inside the engine bay?
    THIS!!!!!

I have a few places to touch up as well!

Liked
    Has anyone ever tried to locate where to buy the blue interior (i've heard it called 'package b interior') trying to chase one one down for my s15, however i am located in australia