What's new

S15 colours, codes and trims

Reaction score
Website
www.hoodoo.co.nz
Country
I went to halfrauds to get a touch up stick for my slight nicks on the door edges with my colour code off the vin plate in the engine bay but could not find a match.

Anyone know how I can get hold of a touch up stick here in the uk?

Cheers, Keith
If it's anything like NZ only Nissan actually supplies these things .. although you guys didn't get them new there, so I'm not sure if that works even.
You can usually get some matched + created from an auto-paint shop though, and that's a better option anyway - noone wants touch up paint which is a slightly different hue to your now faded bodywork. ;)

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Nissan Japan also sell them (as a Pitwork item). You can order from Perfectrun. You won't get them off Nissan GB/Europe as they are accessory items

Part Number:KU000-AJ490- (#AJ4)
Part Number:KU000-AR215- (#AR2)
Part Number:KU000-BN515- (#BN5)
Part Number:KU000-KH388- (#KH3)
Part Number:KU000-TV315- (#TV3)
Part Number:KU000-WV215- (#WV2)
Part Number:KUP00-WK089- (#WK0)

S15_Spec_R

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Nicely I have googled perfectrun but to no avail. Do you have a website or contact number? Thanks, Keith

R

robp105

my silvia has fatory leather seats. i'll post a pix in a bit... how do you post pix?

Last edited:
R

robp105

cool i havent seen another one like mine it has silver head light inserts in place of the darker covers on other silvia's. i'll post pix when i get home.

D

david

Does anyone have a large picture off a varietta in the 326 white and also i wonder why they didnt use wko pearl on the variettas?

Reaction score
Website
www.hoodoo.co.nz
Country
Reaction score
Anyone know the colour from around the dash and the cup holders its grey with a silver kind of flick through it. Mine has become scuffed in one r two places and wouldnt mind having it out and sprayed. anyone with a colour code for it be great.

Reaction score
Turns out theres a few WK0 varients on the peoples systems I went to (Halfords and A1 Motors). They all listed under Nissan for the correct years but are quite different. I got a sample of the WK0 one and it seems too yellowy (they all contain a pearl base). Gonna try the next one tonight.

Seem to remember they were WK0, and something like WKO/3, WK0/Y etc etc.
Any luck with finding the right code for this, i have rang halfords aswell myself this morning and there are 6 different variations of

WK0

WK0/1
WK0/2
WKO/3
WK0/4
WK0/5
WK0/Y

They have to mix these up especially and at £8.99 a time for touch up and £12.99 for spray can it could up up being very espensive!

someone must have gone through this and have the right code.

WK0 3 is a black pearl aswell.

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
having the same touble i called our nissan dealer today and one of my mates in there said they cant get paint for the imports (only if the colour was the same as a UK model) also called our body shop they could make one for me though would be watter based paint....not the best idea in scotland :wack: need some help lol

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Any decent paint shop will be able to mix the paint colour. A good painter will be able to colour match to your car. Yes the WK0 is a difficult colour to match, but someone good should be able to do it.

As for a body shop having water based paints. I find that hard to believe. Maybe they were going to mix house paint for your car.

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
all i am looking for is a smallish bottle for stone chips etc, the smallest the bodyshop said they would be able to make would be a spray can,
as for the water paint god knows something to do with safty stopped listening after they said they couldnt do it if i am honest :sleep: dieing with the cold

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
usually the smallest amount body shops will mix up is 500ml.