What's new

greddy intake pleninum

Reaction score
Ok so im thinking about going for one of these, but the problem is i see that there is modification required for it to fit. My question is has anyone fitted one, and if so what modification did it need if any to make it fit?
thanks
Rob

Reaction score
i didn't think these made any power unless above the 350bhp mark????

the stock one is fairly hefty....

S

sillbeers15

No modification required.

I did some modification to my greedy intake as I enlarged and replaced the throttle body mount on the intake to accept the 70mm Tomei throttle body (that actually is a Nissan N15 throttle body w. custom mounting adapter fabricated by Tomei).

At the same time of modification, I sand blasted the entire greedy intake to give it a smooth shiny surface after smoothening off the greedy logo and removing welding marks off the intake/throttle mount.

Reaction score
Country
plenum only work well if you got supporting mods ie. bigger turbo and some head works. and a larger throttle body is a must.

You will actually loose power if you dont. they are normal used for people who are looking for top end power increase. as you wont see much at the low end power.

Reaction score
thanks for the replys lads, think im going to stick with the standard one for now but just do some porting with a larger tb and see what happens

S

sillbeers15

"plenum only work well if you got supporting mods ie. bigger turbo and some head works. and a larger throttle body is a must.

You will actually loose power if you dont. they are normal used for people who are looking for top end power increase. as you wont see much at the low end power." - Raytsang

The low end can be liften-up by a bigger throttlebody, lighten flywheel, lightweight wheels, brake calipers and ECU tuning.

So adding the plenum is no liability!

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Why do people fit the throttle bodie from the SR20DE? I think its larger, but what benifit can be found by doing this?