What's new

Aero spoiler fitting

P

Paul D

I've fitted an aero spoiler to mine but there's a big gap at the bottom where it meets with the boot lid. What do you's use to hide or fill the gap so it doesn't look as bad?

Reaction score
there's not gap on mine once done up..... could it be that it's been drilled slightly outa place?

Reaction score
I've removed and refitted and there definately isn't any gaps. Perhaps you haven't got the rubber gaskets?

P

Paul D

I don't think i have the gaskets but when i checked on fast i couln't see any. Do you know what the part numbers are for the gaskets?

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
There aren't any, which probably means they are already attached when new. You'd need to cut your own with a trim pad or whatever. No idea where you could get it from.

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
If you don't plan to remove the wing in the future you might be able to get someting from a construction market or whatever they're called in english.

Don't know what it's called in english, but you use it when there is a small gap between materials which you need to fill. Filler perhaps?
After it has set it feels like rubber... almost. Just don't use silicone.

Reaction score
I'd say make your own then. Need to be about 2mm thick - try and find some flexible rubber sheet or high density foam - sorry not sure where you'd get it from though. Have a look in your centre consol - you want something similar to the rubber matt in there.

P

Paul D

Or yes i know exactly what you mean. I'l look into it and see what i can find.