What's new

Aero Side Skirt Fitting

Reaction score
Hi all.

I'm planning to fit a pair of Aero side skirts to a non-Aero Spec R and I was hoping somebody with the OEM Aero kit out of the factory could tell me whether or not you have holes drilled into the lower sill where you slot the tabs from the side skirt into?

I'm reading conflicting posts online where one person stated that there are no holes and that the bolt that goes through the tab just pinches the sill, but others are saying you need to drill holes into the sill.

Thanks.

drifter

Reaction score
Country
There’s definitely holes in the sills. Mine has plastic plugs with either clips or screws holding the skirt on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
There’s definitely holes in the sills. Mine has plastic plugs with either clips or screws holding the skirt on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice one, thanks for clarifying!

Reaction score
Hi again.

I'm down in West London but can anybody recommend a bodyshop within a 2-3 hour drive that's willing to fit the OEM side skirts to an originally non-aero Spec R car?

I've got all the clips/brackets/bolts etc required but I just need somebody to drill the required holes in the side and sills etc and mount it.

Cheers

Reaction score
Country
Big Bear Kustoms should be within an easy drive of you i think. The guy who runs it is on here Pegliobaglio, no idea on cost but his body shop and work is the nuts.

Reaction score
Big Bear Kustoms should be within an easy drive of you i think. The guy who runs it is on here Pegliobaglio, no idea on cost but his body shop and work is the nuts.
Nice one, the guys on the facebook owners group mentioned the same shop so he seems to be well recommended!