What's new

walbro fuel pump.

B

baynz

im looking on this website and they are selling 255ltr/h fuel pumps for ?65, but on their website they only list the s14 and the s14a, will 1 of these fit the s15?

cheers guys,

baynz.

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I have the Walbro GSS 341 High pressure fuel pump. That's the one you want :)

Should plug right in without any issues.

B

baynz

no its on a site www.shop.indigo-gt.co.uk and they have s14 and s14a fuel pumps, but i was wondering which 1, if any of them, but it seems it doesnt matter wether i get the s14 or s14a.

S

sillbeers15

A GTR R34 fuel pump is good enough for most needs below 450hp by flywheel.

It is a plug and play item....and Nissan reliability.

A kaputed fuelpump at the wrong time can cost you your engine! ....unless you're dying to swap it anyway.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Genuine Walbros fail about the same rate as Nissan pumps (rarely). In fact, if you compare a Walbro GSS341 with the standard S15 pump, you'll be convinced they come from the same factory...

S

sillbeers15

I'm just fond of digging back into the Nissan parts bin to look for jewels!

So far, I've found:

1. Z32 AFM
2. Z32 fuel filter
3. BCNR34 Fuel pump
4. N15 Throttle body (70mm dia.)
5. Z32 Complete rear brakes

on my ride..hehee.

B

baynz

cheers guys, i havent gone for any old fuel pump, walbro i hear have a good name and many people use them on skylines and silvias of all models.

i just needed confirmation that an s14 or s14a fuel pump would fit onto an s15 as the guy cant find an s15 fuel pump in his catalogue.

Reaction score
i took the walbro out of my s14a and it slotted into my s15 with now problems :thumbs:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
No it doesn't (not as standard).

The S14 pump is physically bigger and has different terminals

The S15 pump is almost identical to the Walbro (including connector)...

B

baynz

this has slightly confused me now, an s15 fuel pump is the same as an uprated s14 fuel pump (apart from the delivery rate of fuel) and an s14 walbro will fit an s15? is that correct before i go and order it?

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
No. The Walbro upgrade for the S14 is the same one for the S15. The two original fuel pumps are different.

Reaction score
Country
i got nismo uprated pump on mine have to say the kit was very complete. and very stright forward to fit. even gives you new rubber seal for the fuel take lid hose plate

M

Monkey15

What are the problems associated with walbro 255LPH fuel pumps??many silvias owners use them,....coz im thinking about getting a good fuel pump...can you please guys help me please comment on this walbro fuel pump???..thankss!!