What's new

Nismo Link Arm Set

Reaction score
Country
I believe nismo does not have the link arm set for s15. The one ur showing is for GTR. Nismo only do power brace and sway bars for the s15. U might want to source from other company such as cusco or ikeya formula

S

silvialam

they do sell it in a whole set. i saw a set of s15 link arm set in a performance parts shop back in my country here.

Reaction score
Country
would be cheaper to just replace the rubber bushing to poly bushing.
as far as i know they are the same as standard items but just have uprated bushings and painted silver.

S

sillbeers15

Nismo usually offers alternate parts that were reinforced for competition use.

The arms offer reinforcement and a different density bushs. It is especially clear if you compare the front power brace and rear A-arms. I use them together with Cusco adjustable arms ( i only choose Cusco over Nismo on each part as Cusco offers adjustability while Nismo does not).

I have also installed the Nismo brake and clutch padel bracket. there is so much differences in construction over the stock bracket.

Reaction score
Country
raystang,

The reason for changing to aftermarket arms is for adjustability. ie:The stock rear camber arm cannot be adjusted to compensate if you drop the car

Reaction score
Country
i was only refering to the NISMO arms as they only offer bushing upgrades to stiffen up the suspension, they are not adjustable as far as i can see.

so bushing kit would be cheaper option then nismo arms.

all my suspension arm are after market fully adjustable with rose joint:D. no play at all as you get from rubber bushings..

S

S1Five

thx for feedback so far guys

so anyone purchased the entire kit before?