What's new

Plugs and Oil Filter

S15_Spec_R

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Hi, I want to get the above for my S15 Spec R, but wondered if I could go into halfrauds and get them.

I have done a quick search on the forum but as I'm at work I'mlimited to time on the net (when boss is not watching).

Any help would be great.

Keith

B

baynz

im pretty sure they are the same as the s14 oil filter and plugs.

S15_Spec_R

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
OK thanks, went to that website and found plugs for a 200sx SR20DET 94 onwards - are these the ones? I'm getting confused about the 200sx and S15/14 links to each other.

S15_Spec_R

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Yet again you guys are the solution - might get fed up with my questions soon though as I have loads! Will try to read the forum more though before posting.

Cheers, Keith

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
nar its cool just try ya best to find it on the forum and if u really cant find just post it up its what we are here for but :thumbs:

S15_Spec_R

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Cheers, being a newbie with limited access time its hard and I know that some of the questions are basic ones that have probably been asked loads of times before and I know how it could possibly irritate senior members.
Thanks, Keith

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
We're fairly tolerant here compared to SXOC :D The only thing which I get sick of telling people is not to up the boost beyond 0.8-0.9 bar on their JDM S15 without an ECU remap. Also, people seem to miss the 'Useful Threads' announcement, even though its at the top of every section :confused:

S15_Spec_R

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Its ok Nicely, the useful threads have been useful to me although I have not retained all the info. Its probably more tolerant here due to the lower number of users, thanks for your patience and I hope that one day I will be able to be some kind of guru!!

J

Jono

Yep, they're the same. :)
.... although for future folk that do use the search facility and stumble across this thread, which plugs have you decided are the ones?!

I'm currently looking for plugs for a '97 Skyline GTS-T and the GTR forum is a nightmare, everyone just tells you to use the search... but when you do, all you find are non-conclusive threads or threads advising the person to use the search facility!!! :rolleyes:

BKR....... ? :D

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
yes thats those forums for ya but we here are not the same as others even if u use the search and cannot find we are also willing to help as much as possible for our fellow S15 owners...its what this forum is about to help us and others :thumbs: