turbo noise and exhaust leak.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
If anyone is tempted by XS Power or SS Autochrome, do a search on SXOC first... :nod:

Just for reference, mine's a ?110 THS Parts mani and has been on for two years without issue. I know several people who have them too and have had no problem.

However, be it ?100 or ?700, the SS can still crack.

J

j@garagemac

they need support brackets to help with the cracking like the japspeed ones come with and i allways try to fab a bracket from the elbow to the block were the bellhousing meets up to try and stop the flexing

kind regards j@wrc

Reaction score
Country
ive read good things about the Tomei so that why im going for that one.
its a 4 to 2 mani meaning exhaust exits 1 and 4 are connected just before the turbo and exits 2 and 3 to so firing is stagered and reduces exhaust interference. its got unequal lenghts too which is strange, but they say it helps to give the turbo a bit more response as the shorties pipe would spin the turbo bit quick and not loose much power compared to equal leght manis....

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
There's a big thread on SXOC by DanS14 about his Tomei mani fitting :) I've heard fairly good things. They aren't outrageously expensive like HKS manis either if you get one from Greenline