What's new

Vibrating noise

A

Anubis

I used to have the steering wheel rattle... nissan fixed it for me.. they tightened something up ith the airbag module.
Then it came back.... but just in time for my JDM wheel to be installed.

The glovebox rattle i had too.... it was an airbag module clip thing.
Open up the glove box and look at the "roof" of the glove box.... on the side closer to the drivers side.. there is a rectangle cover... mine had come loose.

J

Jono

Jeez, I must be lucky, I get a rattle from inside the driver door but only sometimes. I always think an intermittent fault is even worse though... at least if its consistent, it's easier to root out and fix! :rolleyes:

L

Lee75

I've had the steering wheel rattle but its stopped now:)
my windows rattle when half way down, i've got a strange rattle from under neath the car, had a look last weekend and i think its the prop center bearing:annoyed:

S

sillbeers15

I still remember the feel of the stock S15 when I first got it back in 2002.

It was had sweet acceleration, especially with the 6 speed box...a much better improvement over the S14's 5 speed. It handled well and braked adquately. Ah, best of all....it is quiet. A true gentlemen's ride.

But the trouble with us is that we wanted it to rock harder. We wanted back punching feel when the gas padel is throt. We wanted our S15s to fly on bends and brake like feather......so we deserve all the additional Noise, Vibration and Hashness (NVH in short)..Hahaha, we only have our selves to blame!

G

gunner93

But the trouble with us is that we wanted it to rock harder. We wanted back punching feel when the gas padel is throt. We wanted our S15s to fly on bends and brake like feather......so we deserve all the additional Noise, Vibration and Hashness (NVH in short)..Hahaha, we only have our selves to blame!
Hmmm... sounds like me, ha ha ha... high five bro! :D