Possible Aircon Condensation?

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Hope someone can put my mind at rest!

I've just noticed today (after running the aircon more due to the decent weather) that there is dripping from the car to the ground when parked up etc.

I've taken some photos. I have checked all the fluid levels and all is well. I've touched the liquid on the ground and it's not oil. Seems like water cos it's odourless although I've not tasted it!

What do you guys think?

Cheers.

sniffy

Reaction score
Country
man that looks very much like what i'm trying to get fixed with mine since last friday its been in the gargage. my problem was a cracked water pipe going to the turbo, they fixed the crack in the pipe but they cant seem to stop the leaking. id get it checked out as soon as ya can.

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
right its should be the air con water ....u will get that after turning on the aircon...i thought it was the water feeds to the turbo at first but i had braided ones fitted so it couldnt be that and it seem to be in the same area as where mine came from and check if it leaks without the aircon on if so u have ur answer hope that helps buddy:thumbs:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Phhheeeeeeeww!

Really glad to hear it's most likely to be the aircon condensation.

I've noticed that tonight is get pretty stuffy so tomorrow's likely to be warm/hot. Would be typical not to be able to use aircon just as the weather is getting nice :rolleyes:

Still give it a test but I think I'll just do it for the morning run... :)

Reaction score
Yeah aircon thats where Pablos constantly drips from when im under it... tastes awful!