What's new

Custom Vinyl/Graphics/Window tint type dude!!

Reaction score
Hello everyone!!!

Just thought i would let everyone know about this, my best buddy is a graphics manager, and does alot of stuff on the side, he has recently opened his own little workshop and is gonna go at it alone, so i thought i would try to throw some work his way!!! he is one of the names in the south coast and has been headhunted by a few graphics firms so expect a good job, and, as its "on the side" a nice healthy cheap price!!!! :thumbs:

so, he can do window tints, custom graphics, small stickers, big stickers, full vinyl wrap, anything you can think of!
give me a message if your interested, or want some work done, and i will pass on his number
(i will get hold of some images from him to, from previous jobs)

:thumbs:

J

Jono

Always up for a bargain! He might be able to help me out with some band-related work too :D Cool!

When I had my 106 GTi (black), I really wanted a custom vinyl of 'Alien' created for the sides but could never find anyone willing or ble to undertake the design job. Anyone willing to take on custom work like this will do very well for themselves, especially now every car these days has an enthusiasts forum... customer base is very accessible. Look at Oilman for example... he's on every car-forum, clever guys.

Reaction score
no idea!! im not the expert, but i can ask him if your interested?! depends what colour you want it, one of my mates is halfway through fully wrapping his s13 matt black, looks swish!.

i will ask him & let you know, if your interested, i will pass on his number to you.

:thumbs:

M

mitch

Fully wrapping a plain colour? I thought the idea of it was to get a full graphics type effect?

Cheers :thumbs: