Liked
    Clutch Fork and Gearbox Input shaft Bearing?
    @Stefan_s27

Hi Guys,

I fitted a competition clutch kit to my s15 4 months ago and now I have some strange noises, I've narrowed it down to either be release bearing (which was replaced with the clutch), clutch fork being bent or gearbox input shaft bearing.

I have already bought a genuine release bearing, but does anyone know the part numbers for the 6 speed clutch fork and input shaft bearings?

As I will be doing it on a friends ramp I don't want to take the gearbox off and discover its one thing and not have the parts so want to just replace everything for peace of mind.

Thanks in advance

Stefan

Liked
    S15 6 Speed Transmission for Dummies - Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

found this, which i think means bearings are the same between 5 and 6 speed. If so conceptua sell the input shaft bearing on ebay:

1 x Kenjutsu Gearbox Input Shaft Bearing & Clip- For S14a 200SX Kouki SR20DET | eBay

Liked
    @Stefan_s27
    That's quite useful,

I have been looking online for a 6 speed input shaft bearing but didn't have any luck so hopefully they are the same. I've also read that the pivot for the clutch fork could have failed so I will order one of them also.

Liked
    Transmission case & clutch release for 1999 - 2012 Nissan SILVIA S15 | Japan sales region, , 7816693-620868
    30531 is your clutch fork - 3053101S00

and the input shaft bearing should be somewhere in these diagrams.
    1999 - 2012 Nissan SILVIA S15 OEM Parts | Japan sales region, , 620868
    probably top or second row.

5. The following user has liked this post by octo: